Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Movember!

It's November 1st and that means it's "Movember".  What is this Movember you ask?  It's a month where men shave their face and then grow a moustache (no beards allowed!) in support for men's health awareness, mostly prostate and other cancers that affect men.  You can read more about it here.

Here's my Mo Space <click me>! and here I am before and after my shave this morning:


Oh, and to make the situation even better, I received a complementary shave from The Art Of Shaving, located just a couple blocks from where I work.  It was great.  Master Barber Elijah gave me one smoooooth, hot-towel shave.  The guy is a master and easy to talk to.

Today I also did a little rewiring of the breaker box in the shop so the circuits are in a more logical order.  I also added a 240V breaker and wall outlet so I can now use my air compressor, yeay!  Luckily there was already an appropriately sized line so the process was quick and easy.

Here's a better look at my shop, an open canvas right now:


Happy happy joy joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can make a comment but I moderate them.