The O2 (lambda) gauge was reading 12.5 basically the whole way so she's not running lean, that's good! Oil pressure was 20-30psi (good). Coming off the freeway to a stop and no red oil light. Hooking my oil pre-cooler back up was a good idea. The front end is twitchy, likes to over-steer. Brian said the toe-in and camber is not correct for a lowered nose with wider tires. Acceleration is fine, even up the steep grades.
When my fuel gauge hit the 1/2 mark my trip odometer showed 140miles. Some quick math, 140 * 2 = 280 ÷ 10gallon gas tank = 28mpg. However, that's not entirely correct since my tires are about one inch shorter than stock because they are a lower profile but at least the number was above 20mpg. Everything is looking good for my journey.
For Brian, things have started a little iffy. At 11pm Saturday night we had to swap parking spots. During that Brian noticed he suddenly didn't have tail lights. Then after playing with his push-button switch he lost his left headlight! Long electrical story short, I was able to do some wiring magic and got it fixed. The headlight issue was due to some corrosion on the fuse so I had him spin them in place to get some metal-to-metal contact back. Ideally, a wire brush or steel wool to buff the fuse bases and clips would've been best but Brian had neither. We were finally in bed after 1am.
Note: I started this entry Saturday night but due to Brian's electrical issue I didn't finish it until Sunday morning.