Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wagons East!

What's lurking behind Brian?
Okay, five hundred and some odd dollars later I have four new tires and we're smoothly making our way east.

There were a couple times when the weather got a tad on the hot side but for the most part the ride was very tolerable.


We made it into the north side of Ogden a little after 7:30pm MT (Mountain Time).


I have an oil leak around my right valve cover and earlier today I put in a 1/2 quart of oil, bringing me to just under the 1/2-way mark on my dipstick.  In the parking lot of the hotel I'm at the bottom mark.  At least I don't have to worry about the right side of my engine and muffler from rusting, LOL!  It's a small leak and it won't slow us down.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a new gasket at our final destination.  We ended the day with a nice cigar and talked about, well, random boring car and guy stuff.  When you're driving alone for hours on end by yourself you have plenty of time to think.


Oh, and I uploaded pictures now and added them to the posts.  It's not as flexible as I'd like in positioning/formatting but, eh, it's free.



Into Idaho and passing the Parma exit, the location of the first Invasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can make a comment but I moderate them.